Indoor Air Quality/Filtration
Bach Heating & Air LLC – Your Indoor Air Quality and Filtration Systems Experts in Dayton Ohio
<= Here's What Indoor Air Quality & Filtration Systems Can Help With.
Are you one of the thousands of Americans suffering from a dust allergy?
Don’t suffer in silence, especially as it’s never been easier to free your home from irritating allergens.
Here at Bach Heating & Air LLC, we have a huge selection of effective air purification systems for you to choose from, all at unbelievable prices.
From dehumidifiers to HEPA filters, we have a solution to suit your budget.
Need peace of mind?
We are happy to carry out air quality tests throughout your home or office. We check the air for contaminants, irritants or harmful bacteria and provide quick, easy solutions if necessary.
Breathe easy in your own home or business:
Air filtration systems
- Air purifiers:
- An air purifier is a device which removes contaminants from the air. These devices are commonly marketed as being beneficial to allergy sufferers and asthmatics, and at reducing or eliminating second-hand tobacco smoke. Commercial grade air purifiers are manufactured as either small stand-alone units or larger units that can be affixed to an air handler unit (AHU) or to an HVAC unit.
- HEPA filters:
- High-efficiency particulate arrestance or HEPA, is a type of air filter. Filters meeting the HEPA standard have many applications, including use in medical facilities, automobiles, aircraft and homes. The filter must satisfy certain standards of efficiency such as those set by the United States Department of Energy (DOE). To qualify as HEPA by US government standards, an air filter must remove (from the air that passes through) 99.97% of particles that have a size of 0.3 µm or larger a filter that is qualified as HEPA is also subject to interior classifications.
- UV lights – to kill mold and bacteria
- Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method that uses ultraviolet (UV) light at sufficiently short wavelength to kill or inactivate microorganisms. It is used in a variety of applications, such as food, air, and water purification. UVGI utilizes short-wavelength ultraviolet radiation (UV-C) that is harmful to microorganisms. It is effective in destroying the nucleic acids in these organisms so that their DNA is disrupted by the UV radiation, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions.
- Energy recovery ventilation (ERV) is the energy recovery process of exchanging the energy contained in normally exhausted building or space air and using it to treat (precondition) the incoming outdoor ventilation air in residential and commercial HVAC systems. During the warmer seasons, the system pre-cools and dehumidifies while humidifying and pre-heating in the cooler seasons. The benefit of using energy recovery is the ability to meet the ASHRAE ventilation & energy standards, while improving indoor air quality and reducing total HVAC equipment capacity.
- Heat recovery ventilation, also known as HRV, mechanical ventilation heat recovery, or MVHR, is an energy recovery ventilation system using equipment known as a heat recovery ventilator, heat exchanger, air exchanger, or air-to-air heat exchanger which employs a counter-flow heat exchanger (counter-current heat exchange) between the inbound and outbound air flow. HRV provides fresh air and improved climate control, while also saving energy by reducing heating (and cooling) requirements.
- Energy efficient fans
We also provide mold testing and eradication.
Don’t let allergies hold you back, call Bach Heating & Air LLC today at 937-698-7450